After care advice for fast healing
- Using too much healing cream on the treatment area delays healing
- Advice your client to use the healing cream sparingly - once a day.
- The drier the area is kept the faster the healing process .
- Advice your client to keep the area as dry as possible.
- This also helps lock in the pigment colour
- Don’t pick the scabs.
- These simple steps will help keep your artistic work of art in top condition.
WANT TO LEARN THE MICROBLADING HAIR STROKE TECHNIQUE?
Special offer on Beginner MicroBlading Course now only £999 inc. VAT including kit
For those that are already offering MicroBlading treatment we have tips and techniques for you in our MicroBlading Master Class to achieve longer lasting colour for only £295.00
Offer ends 30th JANUARY
WISHING YOU ALL HAPPY AND BUSY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY 2017